We are your real estate agency in Empuriabrava, Costa Brava
Some of our most important sales
Goertz & Partner SL is a family business
that was established in 2008 to provide you with personal assistance for your buying and selling enterprises.
Thanks to our extensive market experience, our skillset and our broad specialist knowledge of the property sector, along with serious, professional sales routes, we offer the owner/seller the best and most comprehensive presentation of their property. We are entirely at your disposable and we take care of successfully completing the sale.
We provide the buyer with the best possible documentation/information regarding the property, according to their search profile, and then get their dream property ready for them in advance of their visit. From initial contact right up to a possible meeting to sign the deed of sale before a notary, you will receive a totally transparent list of all documents required and taxation costs. We arrange all of the payments prior to purchase, in collaboration with the bank, and we accompany you to the bank to ratify them on the day the deeds are signed before the notary. Aftersales assistance is likewise something we consider it essential to provide.
We also specialise in the rental of holiday homes in Empuriabrava and its surrounding areas. We offer the best service, adapted to the individual needs of each client, so that you can enjoy an unforgettable stay. Our diversity makes for a multifaceted team and means we are able to serve you in German, Spanish, Catalan, English and French.
We will be delighted to meet you at our office in the Empuriabrava Marina.
Your Goertz & Partner Real Estate Team
- Free appraisal of your property adapted to market value
- Publication of your property on numerous international search engines and in different media
- We already have more than 6,000 people interested in buying in Empuriabrava and its surrounding areas in all price segments
- Team of five people who serve our clients in German, English, French, Catalan and Spanish
- If necessary, application for a foreigner’s tax ID no. for Spain (NIE)
- Recording of the property and any renovations or extensions on the property register
- Collaboration with tax advisors/lawyers
- Collaboration with well-known prestigious architects to create your dream property
- All paperwork up to and including the sale and afterwards too (we also gladly assume any transactions as required with the bank, cancelling/applying for mortgages, inheritances, cancelling/changing the name on water/electricity contracts/insurance policies)
- Call-out technical service.
Goertz & Partner SL will also be delighted to take charge of ‘complicated’ sales, such as:
- Cancelation of any usufruct relating to properties
- Processing inheritances
- Paperwork relating to deaths and international death certificates
- Drawing up the notarial powers required for the sale.