General Terms and Conditions
Goertz&Partner SL. with address at Poblat Tipic F-22, Club Nautic, 17487 Empuriabrava and tax ID number B-17993759 registered in the Business Register of Girona, acting as the legal intermediary of the owners of the offered accommodations.
The rental amount is indicated in the particular conditions of the reservation confirmation or Agreement, which specifies the rental amount, the supplies and all those extra services hired by the guest.
Payment methods of lease
40% of the total amount shall be paid at the time of making the reservation. The balance will be paid upon key pick-up and prior to entering the accommodation. You can also pay the remaining 60% by transfer 14 days prior to your arrival.
40% of the total amount shall be paid within 48 hours after the pre-reservation has been made. The company reserves the right to cancel the pre- reservation in case of not receiving the payment, or in case the selected term is not available.
Once payment has been received by the company, the Agreement with its specific terms and conditions will be created.
The payment of the remaining 60% of the rental amount can be made as follows:
- Bank transfer in the bank account indicated in the reservation.
- Credit card.
- Cash in our offices upon key pick-up.
Term of the lease
The term of the lease is specified in the specific terms and conditions of the Agreement. The minimum stay is 7 days, with arrival and departure on Saturdays.
Keys can be picked up between 15:00 p.m. and 18:00 p.m. on the first day of the contracted term. In the event that the client is unable to adapt to the above-mentioned times, a charge of € 50.00 will be assessed, and Goertz&Partner SL must be informed of the scheduled time of check-in so that the personnel of Goertz&Partner SL can arrange special timing for key pick-up. Arrivals after 9:00 p.m. will not be accepted.
Check-out time is on Saturdays, before 10:00 a.m., by appointment and at the convenience of the agency. In order to arrange your check-out time, you must call the office, at the latest, on Tuesday afternoon before your check-out.
Upon your check-out, please leave the accommodation, furniture and utensils in as good conditions as when received. The Lessee is held responsible for any damage that may be caused. (Otherwise Goertz&Partner SL will charge Lessee for all repairs or for fixing the damages). You shall also defrost the freezer and replace the gas bottle if it is empty, otherwise we will charge you a full bottle. (30,00 €)
Upon key pick-up, the client shall deposit a security deposit with Goertz&Partner SL. for the amount indicated in the contract and specific terms and conditions. PAYMENT MUST BE MADE BY BANK TRANSFER, VISA OR IN CASH. CHECKS OR ANY OTHER PAYMENT METHODS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
The deposit is for security and shall be refunded within 72 hours from the expiration of this Agreement, after verification of the state of the Premises and deduction of any replacement or repairs that are attributable to the user.
Linens (sheets, towels) are not included in our leases, and they are on Lessee's expense, as well as the consumption of gas (bottle) or electricity consumption (only in winter).Water consumption is at the owner's expense.
You can choose extras when making the reservation.
All facilities function properly. If more than 48 hours have passed since Lessee has taken possession of the Premises, any claim concerning such facilities will be void. Any claim causing unjustified travel expenses will be charged to Lessee.
Accommodations within a community of property owners are governed by their internal rules and/or statutes of the community. In the case of community facilities such as swimming pools, tennis courts, etc. they are not open all year round. Opening and closing dates depend on weather conditions, demand, hygiene and other factors. Therefore Goertz&Partner SL. cannot be held responsible for the closure of the facilities within a communal complex due to factors outside the management of rental intermediation. Likewise, guests will be responsible for their own safety when using these facilities.
Pet: € 50.00 / reservation (Only in apartments where they are allowed).
Pets are only allowed in those apartments which offer this optional service. No more than 1 pet per accommodation is allowed and with a maximum weight of 16 Kg. Before his/her stay, the guest shall declare if he is accompanied by any pet and show the vaccination card and passport of the animal.
Failure to comply with any of these measures may incur a fine of € 200 in accommodations where pets are allowed, and in those that are NOT allowed, the Agreement with the client may be cancelled.
The guest/owner of the pet will be held responsible for its actions and behavior or for the damages caused by their pet in the accommodation.
Maintenance and cleaning of the property
The guest is obliged to clean the property on a daily basis and at his/her own expense, and to observe the rules of sanitation and hygiene issued by the authorities. In the case of returning the property with an abnormal accumulation of dirt, extra cleaning would be deducted from the deposit.
In the final cleaning, the cleaning of terraces or barbecues are NOT included, therefore they shall be cleaned after using them. Otherwise its cleaning will be deducted from the deposit.
Termination of contract
Goertz&Partner SL. may automatically terminate the contract in the following cases:
- There are extra guests in the accommodation. In this event, Goertz&Partner SL. may require each of the occupants to show their original identity documents at any time.Upon your arrival you will have to provide photocopies of each of them.
- Assignment or sub-letting of all or part of the object of this lease agreement.
- Change in the location of the furniture of the accommodation.
- Any activity carried out in conflict with the local regulations and with the normal uses of coexistence, hygiene and public order or which impede the normal rest of other people in the building, complex or residential area.
Exclusion of liability
Goertz&Partner SL. will not be held liable in the following cases:
- Theft, loss or damages that guests may suffer during their stay at the leased accommodation.In case of loss of keys, Lessee will be responsible for the expense of changing the locks.
- Service cuts by large companies such as electricity, water and gas.
- Breakage of household appliances or any other device that belongs to the accommodation. In this event, Lessee will notify Goertz&Partner SL. so that the incident can be referred to the Technical Service Team. However, lack of assistance for this service shall not be grounds for compensation from Goertz&Partner SL.
- Any work that the City Council and other companies unrelated to Goertz&Partner SL. may carry out in the vicinity or in the buildings themselves which may affect the normal development of the guest's stay.
- If there is a private or community swimming pool, Goertz&Partner SL. disclaims any liability in the event of an accident. Minors must remain under the supervision of their companions.
Pursuing to Decree 159/2012 of establishment of tourist accommodation and tourist housing, section 26 (cancellation of the reservation), in the case of a cancellation by the guest, it will be subject to the following rules. (Before the conclusion of the Agreement, the establishment of tourist accommodation is obliged to inform the guest about the cancellation clauses).
- If the cancellation occurs 30 days prior to the arrival date of the guest, 15% of the total rental amount shall be retained.
- If the cancellation occurs between 21 days and 30 days prior to the arrival date of the guest, 30% of the total rental amount shall be retained.
- If the cancellation occurs between 0 days and 21 days prior to the date of the arrival date of the guest, 40% of the total rental amount shall be retained.
- If the cancellation occurs after the guest has entered the accommodation, Goertz&Partner SL. shall retain 100% of the total amount paid by the client for this concept.
There will be no REFUNDS if the guest cancels the services before the end of his/her stay. In the event that an accommodation cannot be provided after having been contracted by the guest, Goertz&Partner SL. undertakes to provide another accommodation of similar category, and in case of not being able to satisfy the client due to lack of availability, shall refund the amount of money paid to Goertz&Partner SL. for the reservation or rental of said accommodation. In the event that Lessee does not accept this change, all paid amounts shall be acquired by the owner.
Any information provided through form or email will be confidentially processed in accordance with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Data Protection. Goertz&Partner SL. insists on its commitment to responsible and confidential use of the data, guaranteeing its use in accordance with legal requirements and that data will only be used by Goertz&Partner SL. to carry out our basic administrative and communication tasks. If you wish to rectify or cancel your data from our files, you can notify us by sending a request through our email email@example.com. I acknowledge having read and understood the above stated information, I have been informed and I accept and consent to the processing of such data.